GGNIMT Vision“We are committed to creating and sustaining the conditions that enable all GGNIMTians to experience an unparalleled educational journey that is intellectually, socially, and personally transformative”
Gujranwala Guru Nanak Institute of Management & Technology (GGNIMT) was set up by Gujranwala Khalsa Educational Council (GKEC) in 1997 in affiliation with IKG Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar and approved by AICTE to offer undergraduate and master courses in Computer Applications and Business Management. GGNIMT has to its glory, the privilege of being the first institution to be affiliated with IKG PTU for BBA and BCA courses in the region. GGNIMT has also to its credit the distinction of being the venue for the university counselling for the first three years. Constantly good academic results in BBA and BCA paved the way for offering MBA & MCA, B.Sc. HMCT(Hotel Management and Catering Technology), B. Com (Prof.) and B.Sc FD (Fashion Design) in the years 2001, 2011, 2012 and 2019 respectively.
Under the able guidance of Giani Lal Singh, Giani Harjeet Singh, Giani Raghbir Singh, Prof. Prithi Pal Singh Kapur, Prof. Sohinderjit Singh, S. Gursharan Singh Narula, Dr. S. P Singh , S. Arvinder Singh and other hon’ ble members of GKEC, the institute has done exceptionally well and is touching the pinnacles of its glory.
- GGN Khalsa College (Affiliated to Punjab University, Chd.)
- GGN Khalsa College of Pharmacy (Punjab Technical Board and PCI)
- GGN Public School (Affiliated to C.B.S.E.)
- GGN Institute of Vocational Studies (Affiliated to GNDU and PTU)
GGNIMT has a tradition of academic excellence since its inception. More than 250 students of the institute have bagged university positions since 1997.
GGNIMT also encourages academic brilliance by bestowing awards and scholarships to the meritorious and needy students. The Institute has already awarded scholarships to the tune of Rs.12, 97, 760 to 218 students up to March 2016.
GGNIMT is the most centrally located premier institute of the region. Its location in the industrial hub of North India i.e. Ludhiana enables it to be at the center stage of business activity in the region. GGNIMT is 500 mts from Feroze Gandhi Market, 2kms from Bus Stand and 3kms from the Railway Station. The Institute offers a serene and peaceful atmosphere that is ideal for learning.
GGNIMT Campus Features
- Most Modern air conditioned computer labs.
- Well Stocked library with latest books, recent magazines, journals and CD-ROM’s.
- Sports facilities for Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton and Table Tennis.
- Conference Rooms for Presentations and Seminars.
- Well equipped Separate Activity Rooms for Boys and Girls.
- Scholarships and rewards for meritorious students.
- Air-Conditioned classrooms for Post Graduate students.
- WIFI Enabled campus.